The Arcturus Star Company develops and manufactures its therapy products entirely in the USA.
Lori Malec Sweet, MSNH, CEO and Co-Founder, Arcturus Star Co
D. Steven Sweet, Manager and Co-Founder, Arcturus Star Products LLP
In 1998 the Arcturus Star Company was founded to explore the merits of electronic energy medicine for health and wellness. Our impetus was our son, Nathan Dunn, who survived childhood cancer in the 1980s. He is now in his 40s. Engaging with serious illness gave us our passion for working with today’s chronic health challenges and our team pioneered therapeutic technologies focused on the lymphatic system, a key component of the immune system. Over the past 2 decades thousands of holistic practitioners and home users have contributed to the evolution of our technology. Our clients now include hospital lymphedema departments, integrative medical clinics and clinical researchers worldwide. We appreciate your interest in our work and invite your participation in our vision.
Our mission is to innovate and explore effective subtle energy technologies and to bring exceptional therapeutic innovations to the world. We strive to foster the technology and to serve our customers, colleagues, partners, employees, and competitors with integrity and respect.
We celebrate the human spirit in its deep, collective desire to create a healthier world for the present and all future generations.
Development and manufacturing of a line of electromedical therapeutic instruments and other electronic therapy and esthetic devices.
- Product Design and Engineering
- Circuit Board Assembly
- Testing and Calibration
- Plastic Fabrication and Machining
- Repair and Recalibration
Sales and Marketing
- In-House sales and outside reps
- International Reps: France, India
- Programs for therapists held around the US in satellite locations by staff and contract instructors
- Overseas: Paris, France; Sales and Training Esthetics, Kolkata, India; Clinical Advisor
- Clinical pilot trial at Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia, Neil Flinders, Director of Lymphedema Clinic, 2010
- Scientific studies funded with Emeritus Professor Thomas E Croley Texas Women’s University, Denton, TX, in the science of lymphatic stimulation via electrostatic fields, bio-resonance modalities, 2003 – 2012.
- University of Texas Southwestern, Collaboration with the Department of Physical Therapy for research with chronic pain. 2018 – ongoing.
- Colorado Bioscience Association
- Chambers of Commerce, Colorado and Michigan
- FDA Facility Registration from 2013 -2021
Cortez, Colorado: Manufacturing Facility and Sales Offices
Hesperia, Michigan: Sales and Distribution
Years in Operation: 23 years – 2021
Industry Experience: 30+ years