Founded To Build
Electronic ENERGY THERAPY DEVICES
Lori Sweet & her son, Nathan Dunn, 2018
Acturus Star Company was founded to explore the merits of electronic energy medicine for health and wellness. Over the past 2 decades thousands of holistic practitioners and home users have contributed to the evolution of our technology. Our clients now include hospital lymphedema departments, integrative medical clinics and clinical researchers worldwide.
Engaging with serious illness gave us our passion for working with today’s chronic health challenges and our team pioneered therapeutic technologies focused on the lymphatic system, a key component of the immune system.
Over the past 2 decades thousands of holistic practitioners and home users have contributed to the evolution of our technology. Our clients now include hospital lymphedema departments, integrative medical clinics and clinical researchers worldwide.
Who We Are
The Arcturus Star Company develops and manufactures its therapy products entirely in the USA
Development and manufacturing of a line of electromedical therapeutic instruments and other electronic therapy and esthetic devices.
- Product Design and Engineering
- Circuit Board Assembly
- Testing and Calibration
- Plastic Fabrication and Machining
- Repair and Recalibration
- Programs for therapists held around the US in satellite locations by staff and contract instructors
- Comprehensive Online Fundamentals Training, Advanced and Certification Testing available.
- Overseas: New Zealand, Paris, France; Sales and Training Esthetics, Kolkata, India; Clinical Advisor
Sales and Marketing
- In-House sales and outside reps; sales opportunities for practitioners and referrals program
- International Reps: New Zealand, France, India
- Clinical pilot trial at Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia, Neil Flinders, Director of Lymphedema Clinic, 2010
- Scientific studies funded with Emeritus Professor Thomas E Croley Texas Women’s University, Denton, TX, in the science of lymphatic stimulation via electrostatic fields, bio-resonance modalities, 2003 – 2012.
- University of Texas Southwestern, Collaboration with the Department of Physical Therapy for research with chronic pain. 2018 – ongoing.
- First Medical journal publication, 2021, from the University of Texas Southwestern. “Complimentary Therapies in Clinical Practice.” Jason Zafereo PhD. Chief Investigator.
- Colorado Bioscience Association
- Chambers of Commerce, Cortez, Colorado and Hesperia, Michigan
- FDA Facility Registration from 2013 -2022