The Aria LET Elite® is a wellness technology that enhances detoxification of the body by improving lymphatic circulation. This unit can operate other energetic modalities – phototherapy, pain therapy, esthetics and more – all from one control system. Includes:
- Aria LET Elite Basic System
- 2 LET Therapy Heads
- One Tri-Bulb Set
- 1 Eclipse Multi-Chromatic Head
- Manual & DVDs
- Accessory Bag
The Aria LET Elite Therapeutic system accelerates lymphatic drainage for tissue detoxification applications. Developed over two decades of research in electronic therapies, LET is supported by practitioners from all sectors of the health industry. The therapy’s success at optimizing lymphatic drainage is supported by academic study & clinical trials for lymphedema, post breast cancer treatments, and more in the US and abroad. The Arcturus Star Co. has evolved a superior therapeutic instrument, with a proprietary circuit design, multiple applicators, optional modality upgrades and researched therapeutic techniques offered in our training program. The enthusiasm of our clients and their patients offers confidence to integrative practitioners that this is the finest approach available today for improving lymphatic circulation and drainage for many applications.
This unit can operate other energetic modalities – phototherapy, pain therapy, esthetics and more – all from one control system. Called the PHIT or Photo-Harmonic Induction Technology® modalities. The Aria LET Elite comes with our most popular PHIT modality. There are 3 additional options to add as you need. They are used along with the Lymphatic treatments or separately. For more information about our optional PHIT modalities, read our PHIT document here.
Applications for Improved Lymphatic Drainage
Breast Conditions ∙ Chronic Pain ∙ Immune Syndromes ∙ Pre/Post-Surgical ∙ Esthetics Procedures ∙ Injury Rehabilitation ∙ Sports Medicine ∙ Lymphedema Care ∙ Women’s Health ∙ Stress Relief ∙ Post Cancer Therapies ∙ Manipulation Therapies
The Aria LET Elite is Used Within These Professional Settings
Integrative Medical Clinics ∙ Naturopathic Clinics ∙ Integrative Oncology ∙ Medical Esthetics ∙ Physical and Occupational Therapy ∙ Lymphedema Therapy ∙ Reconstruction Surgery ∙ Hospital Rehabilitation Centers ∙ Massage Practices ∙ Sports Medicine ∙ Chiropractic ∙ Plastic Surgery ∙ Holistic Dentists ∙ Athletic Trainers
The Aria LET Elite includes:
- Eclipse Multi-Chromatic Head™ – Anti-Aging (skin) & All-Purpose Energy Balancing Modality.
The Eclipse is the most popular PHIT modality for the Fusion. It uses Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) in the red, blue, and near infrared range for optimal wavelengths. A cluster of 26 red LEDs creates a powerful field of monochromatic light. And it has an internal antenna that emits 4 specific high frequencies. Because it can be left on areas of the body or face while performing LET lymph work, it efficiently drives in these energies resulting in an amplified effect on the interstitial spaces. (Fluid reduction)
- 2-LET Bulb Set Applicators with standard bulb, replaceable and washable medical grade bulbs.
- Tri-Bulb Set – Three extra Bulbs – one Standard Bulb, one Acupoint Bulb, and one Flat Bulb.
- Manual and DVDs
- Accessory bag
- 10-foot cords
For more information about PHIT modalities, read our Aria LET Elite document here.
- Developed and Manufactured in the USA
- Base unit housed in Poly Exterior Case Dimensions: 14″ L x 10″ W x 7″H.
- Weight for System is 20 LBS.
- Dual jacks on Aria’s LET Modality control panel region accommodate 2 lymph therapy heads.
- Eclipse Modality is driven by the PHIT modality portion of the panel.
- Power cord: 6 ft. power cord
TechnicalThe Aria LET Elite Instrument applies a mild Electrostatic Energy Field (EEF) with low frequencies that are dynamically – pulsed with our proprietary method. Lymphatic Enhancement Technology with electro static and subtle energies.
- EEF is electro-static field that pulsates at microamperes (millionths of an ampere) at less than 1,000 Hz. The EF Field is generated through medical grade glass applicators with noble gases enclosed. (Argon, xenon, etc.)
- Creates physical vibrations with acoustic pressure waves at low frequencies of under 1,000 Hz.
- The oscillations used are a proprietary design call Sweep Pulse/ Dynamic Wave Pulse (SP/DWP.)
- This wave pulse creates vibratory energy at the molecular level.
- A Multi-Chromatic Light Accessory (Eclipse) offers additional, local drainage effects.
- All Energies are Non-Thermal and safe for most persons. (see contraindications)
- The EEF works with the sympathetic contractile forces of the lymph circulation as shown in a scientific study for a description of this mechanism of action -the Croley Study performed by Thomas Eugene Croley, PhD. Emeritus professor anatomy.
FDA Registered Facility and Device
- Class I Massager, Therapeutic, Electric
- ArcStar Med LLC, Facility Registration Number: 3005200548
- Owner Operator Number: 10039857
- Indications for use: Temporary improvement in local circulation; relieves minor muscle aches and pains, relieves muscle spasm.
- When used as an ADJUNCT to (MST) Manual Stimulation Technique in Lymphatic Therapy, affords temporary improvement in lymphatic motoricity for applications requiring lymphatic therapy, as doctor recommends. Clinical trials and studies for lymphedema are complete or in process.
- Low frequency pulses in the sonic range are dynamically pulsed (SP/DWP proprietary process)
- Do not use in the presence of unexplained calf pain, on patients with a pacemaker/ ICD (some medical exceptions can be made per company instructions): on patients with congestive heart failure or other serious cardiovascular conditions, directly over infection sites; on any woman who is pregnant or may be pregnant. Company Certified Training is required for Use in Medical Facilities.
- Do NOT Use within 30 feet of diagnostic equipment with oscilloscopes, such as EEG, EKG, EMG, etc. as low frequency emissions MAY interfere with diagnostic display readouts.
Please allow up to 4 business days to ship your order, unless you have been notified otherwise due to stocking issues. Please check your email, as well as your junk or spam, for your Quantum View notify from UPS. Post Office tracking is available by call or email.
You can call or email our office to get an updated shipping quote for your order. Arcturus Star Co. 970-564-5811 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for shipping delays due to extreme weather, local power outages, government holidays, and UPS, USPS, FedEx or other shippers’ closures due to acts of God or man.
- Two year warranty on the base unit & Eclipse Modality Head, one year warranty on LET Lymphatic Therapy Heads, with glass bulbs not warranted against breakage.
- The Aria LET System has an estimated 15 year commercial lifespan.
- Recommended Maintenance schedule is 3 years at factory. Call for Biomed Engineering guidelines.
Repair of Defective Parts or Labor
All base units are warranted to the original purchaser against defects in parts and labor for TWO YEARS from the date of purchase from Arcturus Star Products, LLP or its authorized distributors. The Lymphstar Heads are warranted for one year with proper handling. Arcturus Star Products will repair any Base unit found to be defective in materials or labor with the exception of products subjected to misuse, accidental damage, or defects caused by flood, fire or other natural disasters. If repair is not covered by warranty, reasonable charges will be assessed by Arcturus Star Products. The limited warranty will be void if product has been opened or otherwise tampered with. Transportation to and from Arcturus Star Products for repair will be the responsibility of the customer. Appropriate insurance is recommended as Arcturus Star Products cannot be held responsible for loss or damage due to shipping. When shipping any unit for repair, be sure to include your name, address, telephone number and a description of the problem. In all cases please call your distributor for a return authorization and for instructions on how to proceed with the problem. If unit was bought directly through Arcturus Star Products, please contact us at 970-564-5811.Shipping address:
Arcturus Star Products
25401 County Road F
Cortez, CO 81321
“In support of the Aria LET Elite technology, Holy Redeemer Health System is in the process of implementing an investigational study “Advances in Lymphedema Therapy” using the Aria LET in the treatment of lymphedema and in the prevention of lymphedema compared to conventional MLD (Manual Lymphatic Drainage). We have been quite impressed with individual results using the device and therefore have chosen to proceed with a clinical trial to establish prospective randomized evidence.” – Beth DuPree MD, FACS, Medical Director Breast Health Program Holy Redeemer Hospital, Southampton, PA
“I was interested to find ways to move fluid through the breast tissue, thinking it could help in preventing cancer. If you move the fluid out, you also move the hormones out. We have also seen good outcomes in women with painful fibrocystic breasts. They feel so much better after treatment, and the breasts are softer, smaller, and less cystic.” – Nita Desai MD, East West Integrative Medicine, Louisville, CO
“As you know, after a C-section and double hernia surgery, I developed severe scarring in my lower abdominal area. The scarring formed a mass which caused blockage in my intestines. I received numerous pain injections which did not help. Then countless physical therapy sessions which included ultrasound. This also provided no relief…the scarring got worse and I did not receive relief until I visited you. When you used the Aria LET Elite on my abdominal area, I finally felt relief. The machine broke up the scar tissue enough that the blockage became relieved. After several treatments, I felt great relief from my pain and intestinal problems. Thank you for the Lymphatic therapy which made this chronic situation far more tolerable.” – Elizabeth Case, (Patient) CO
“I have a Primary Care Internal Medicine/Integrative Medicine Practice. I have been providing LET therapy to patients since 2011. We have had considerable success in applying LET therapy to people with a wide variety of problems. It is important to note that it does not treat a disease or diagnostic code. It reduces tissue congestion and normalizes autonomic nervous system function more effectively and more consistently than any other modality I have used in my 40 years of practice. As a result, my patients have noted benefit in improved sleep, reduced anxiety, and improved neuro-psych, respiratory, gastrointestinal, genitourinary and musculoskeletal function. It is not a panacea but it is an important therapeutic modality in my Integrative Medicine Practice.” – Warren Ross, MD, Crossroads Medical, Ellicott City, Maryland