This introductory class is for all professional health practitioners and health advocates. It focuses upon the theory and technology of the Lymphatic Enhancement Technology Therapy Instruments™ along with their set-up and care, and methods for providing an effective treatment. We cover lymphatic anatomy as it applies to this therapy.
- Early bird pricing of $700 by September 12th.
- Registration closes September 28th. Full refund will be offered (minus credit card fees) for cancelations up to 9/28. After 9/28 the tuition is non-refundable.
- Maintenance and care of the therapy instruments
- Technical overview of the LET Therapy instruments.
- Lymphatic Anatomy: The organization of the lymphatic system, anatomy and elimination pathways.
- How to Integrate LET Therapy within various health, wellness and esthetics practices.
- Discussion of common health issues responsive to LET: who and what to work and avoid. How to maximize detoxification of the body with LET Therapy.
- Clinical Practices: evaluation of the client; care of the client within a session and afterwards; detoxification symptoms, addressing safety, contraindications, cautions, how many sessions, etc.
- Therapy Sequences: Coverage of the key lymphatic watersheds, node groups and elimination systems of the body, by section, for a complete therapeutic session.
- Incorporating other Arcturus Star modalities with into the practice.
- Helpful guidance for promoting LET Therapy in your practice along with some resources for more assistance. The use of company branding and intellectual property (IP) is covered.
- Instructor is Alicia Anzaldi, Master LET Trainer.
“Very, very well done, amazing experience, learned so much.”
– Nan Nathenson, Respiratory Therapy Education Coordinator, Madonna Rehabilitation Hospital
“As a certified lymphedema physical therapist working with breast cancer patients, the course has me incorporating these skills into my practice. I feel that complimenting the use of the LET Lymphstar unit could also improve the results from my treatments. I am excited and look forward to more success.”
– Marcy McCaw BPE, BScPT, CLT, Pennsylvania
“The course and the Lymphstar Pro technology created a new foundation of understanding for me regarding the body and it’s capability to clear and heal. After 15 years to doing body work, including MLD, I finally feel as though I will be working in partnership with the body and not just on the body.”
– Linda Washington, Texas