The Essence™ is perfect for lymphatic enhancement in Wellness and Beauty industry. With the same Lymphstar technology, it has a simpler frequency setting of 3 choices. Includes:
- 2 standard lymphatic therapy applicator heads
- Soft carry bag
- 2 instructional DVDs and a user’s manual
The Essence™ is perfect for lymphatic enhancement in the Wellness and Beauty industry. It joins the acclaimed Lymphstar Pro & Lymphstar Pro Fusion models but fills the need for a product that will allow more people affordability. Home users, entry level therapists, and estheticians will find this an option. With the same Lymphstar technology it has only a simpler frequency setting of 3 choices. Features include new jacks with absolutely nothing on the panel that can carry the electrostatic energy (sensations) Includes: 2 standard lymphatic therapy applicator heads, soft carry bag, 2 instructional DVDs, and a user’s manual.
- Developed and Manufactured in the USA
- Base unit housed in Poly Exterior Case Dimensions: 14″ L x 10″ W x 7″H.
- Weight for System is 20 LBS.
- Power cord: 6 ft. power cord
TechnicalThe Lymphstar Essence Instrument applies a mild Electrostatic Energy Field (EEF) with low frequencies that are dynamically – pulsed with our proprietary method. Lymphatic Enhancement Technology with electro static and subtle energies.
- EEF is electro-static field that pulsates at microamperes (millionths of an ampere) at less than 1,000 Hz. The EF Field is generated through medical grade glass applicators with noble gases enclosed. (Argon, xenon, etc.)
- Creates physical vibrations with acoustic pressure waves at low frequencies of under 1,000 Hz.
- The oscillations used are a proprietary design call Sweep Pulse/ Dynamic Wave Pulse (SP/DWP.)
- This wave pulse creates vibratory energy at the molecular level.
- All Energies are Non-Thermal and safe for most persons. (see contraindications)
- The EEF works with the sympathetic contractile forces of the lymph circulation as shown in a scientific study for a description of this mechanism of action -the Croley Study performed by Thomas Eugene Croley, PhD. Emeritus professor anatomy.
FDA Registered Facility and Device
- Class I Massager, Therapeutic, Electric
- ArcStar Med LLC, Facility Registration Number: 3005200548
- Owner Operator Number: 10039857
- Indications for use: Temporary improvement in local circulation; relieves minor muscle aches and pains, relieves muscle spasm.
- When used as an ADJUNCT to (MST) Manual Stimulation Technique in Lymphatic Therapy, affords temporary improvement in lymphatic motoricity for applications requiring lymphatic therapy, as doctor recommends. Clinical trials and studies for lymphedema are complete or in process.
- Low frequency pulses in the sonic range are dynamically pulsed (SP/DWP proprietary process)
- Do not use in the presence of unexplained calf pain, on patients with a pacemaker/ ICD (some medical exceptions can be made per company instructions): on patients with congestive heart failure or other serious cardiovascular conditions, directly over infection sites; on any woman who is pregnant or may be pregnant. Company Certified Training is required for Use in Medical Facilities.
- Do NOT Use within 30 feet of diagnostic equipment with oscilloscopes, such as EEG, EKG, EMG, etc. as low frequency emissions MAY interfere with diagnostic display readouts.
Please allow up to 4 business days to ship your order, unless you have been notified otherwise due to stocking issues. Please check your email, as well as your junk or spam, for your Quantum View notify from UPS. Post Office tracking is available by call or email.
You can call or email our office to get an updated shipping quote for your order. Arcturus Star Co. 970-564-5811 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for shipping delays due to extreme weather, local power outages, government holidays, and UPS, USPS, FedEx or other shippers’ closures due to acts of God or man.
Repair of Defective Parts or Labor
All base units are warranted to the original purchaser against defects in parts and labor for TWO YEARS from the date of purchase from Arcturus Star Products, LLP or its authorized distributors. The Lymphstar Heads are warranted for one year with proper handling. Arcturus Star Products will repair any Base unit found to be defective in materials or labor with the exception of products subjected to misuse, accidental damage, or defects caused by flood, fire or other natural disasters. If repair is not covered by warranty, reasonable charges will be assessed by Arcturus Star Products. The limited warranty will be void if product has been opened or otherwise tampered with. Transportation to and from Arcturus Star Products for repair will be the responsibility of the customer. Appropriate insurance is recommended as Arcturus Star Products cannot be held responsible for loss or damage due to shipping. When shipping any unit for repair, be sure to include your name, address, telephone number and a description of the problem. In all cases please call your distributor for a return authorization and for instructions on how to proceed with the problem. If unit was bought directly through Arcturus Star Products, please contact us at 970-564-5811.Shipping address:
Arcturus Star Products
25401 County Road F
Cortez, CO 81321
“I feel like I just woke up from a two-year nap!” – Jean Crawford, after one 90-minute session
“I have lost 4” in my pants waist size! Your treatments are the only thing I’ve done differently. I love it!” – Physical Therapist, Santa Fe, NM