The Lymphstar Pro Fusion® is a wellness technology that enhances detoxification of the body by improving lymphatic circulation. This unit can operate other energetic modalities – phototherapy, pain therapy, esthetics and more – all from one control system. Includes:
- 2 LET therapy applicator heads
- Soft carry bag
- 2 instructional DVD’s and a user’s manual
Please allow 4 - 6 weeks for manufacturing
Thousands of people have discovered our therapeutic instrument, the Lymphstar Pro Fusion® – a wellness technology that enhances detoxification of the body by improving lymphatic circulation. We have amplified the Lymphstar Pro’s versatility with the Lymphstar Pro Fusion.® This unit can operate other energetic modalities – phototherapy, pain therapy, esthetics and more – all from one control system. Called the PHIT or Photo-Harmonic Induction Technology® modalities, there are 4 options to add as you need. They are used along with the Lymphatic treatments or separately. This versatile Instrument is now our most popular product, unique in the world. For more information about our optional PHIT modalities, read our PHIT document here.
Applications for Improved Lymphatic Drainage
Breast Conditions ∙ Chronic Pain ∙ Immune Syndromes ∙ Pre/Post-Surgical ∙ Esthetics Procedures ∙ Injury Rehabilitation ∙ Sports Medicine ∙ Lymphedema Care ∙ Women’s Health ∙ Stress Relief ∙ Post Cancer Therapies ∙ Manipulation Therapies
The Lymphstar Pro Fusion is Used Within These Professional Settings
Integrative Medical Clinics ∙ Naturopathic Clinics ∙ Integrative Oncology ∙ Medical Esthetics ∙ Physical and Occupational Therapy ∙ Lymphedema Therapy ∙ Reconstruction Surgery ∙ Hospital Rehabilitation Centers ∙ Massage Practices ∙ Sports Medicine ∙ Chiropractic ∙ Plastic Surgery ∙ Holistic Dentists ∙ Athletic Trainers
The Lymphstar Pro Fusion includes:
- 2-LET therapy applicator heads
- Soft carry bag
- User manual and 2 instructional DVDs
For more information about PHIT modalities, read our PHIT document here.
- Developed and Manufactured in the USA
- Base unit housed in Poly Exterior Case Dimensions: 14″ L x 10″ W x 7″H.
- Weight for System is 20 LBS.
- Dual jacks on Lymphstar Pro Fusion Modality control panel region accommodate 2 lymph therapy heads.
- Power cord: 6 ft. power cord
TechnicalThe Lymphstar Pro Fusion Instrument applies a mild Electrostatic Energy Field (EEF) with low frequencies that are dynamically – pulsed with our proprietary method. Lymphatic Enhancement Technology with electro static and subtle energies.
- EEF is electro-static field that pulsates at microamperes (millionths of an ampere) at less than 1,000 Hz. The EF Field is generated through medical grade glass applicators with noble gases enclosed. (Argon, xenon, etc.)
- Creates physical vibrations with acoustic pressure waves at low frequencies of under 1,000 Hz.
- The oscillations used are a proprietary design call Sweep Pulse/ Dynamic Wave Pulse (SP/DWP.)
- This wave pulse creates vibratory energy at the molecular level.
- All Energies are Non-Thermal and safe for most persons. (see contraindications)
- The EEF works with the sympathetic contractile forces of the lymph circulation as shown in a scientific study for a description of this mechanism of action -the Croley Study performed by Thomas Eugene Croley, PhD. Emeritus professor anatomy.
FDA Registered Facility and Device
- Class I Massager, Therapeutic, Electric
- ArcStar Med LLC, Facility Registration Number: 3005200548
- Owner Operator Number: 10039857
- Indications for use: Temporary improvement in local circulation; relieves minor muscle aches and pains, relieves muscle spasm.
- When used as an ADJUNCT to (MST) Manual Stimulation Technique in Lymphatic Therapy, affords temporary improvement in lymphatic motoricity for applications requiring lymphatic therapy, as doctor recommends. Clinical trials and studies for lymphedema are complete or in process.
- Low frequency pulses in the sonic range are dynamically pulsed (SP/DWP proprietary process)
- Do not use in the presence of unexplained calf pain, on patients with a pacemaker/ ICD (some medical exceptions can be made per company instructions): on patients with congestive heart failure or other serious cardiovascular conditions, directly over infection sites; on any woman who is pregnant or may be pregnant. Company Certified Training is required for Use in Medical Facilities.
- Do NOT Use within 30 feet of diagnostic equipment with oscilloscopes, such as EEG, EKG, EMG, etc. as low frequency emissions MAY interfere with diagnostic display readouts.
Please allow up to 2 weeks to ship your order, unless you have been notified otherwise due to stocking issues. Please check your email, as well as your junk or spam, for your Quantum View notify from UPS. Post Office tracking is available by call or email.
You can call or email our office to get an updated shipping quote for your order. Arcturus Star Co. 970-564-5811 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for shipping delays due to extreme weather, local power outages, government holidays, and UPS, USPS, FedEx or other shippers’ closures due to acts of God or man.
- Two year warranty on the base unit, one year warranty on LET Lymphatic Therapy Heads, with glass bulbs not warranted against breakage.
- The Lymphstar Pro Fusion System has an estimated 15 year commercial lifespan.
- Recommended Maintenance schedule is 3 years at factory. Call for Biomed Engineering guidelines.
Repair of Defective Parts or Labor
All base units are warranted to the original purchaser against defects in parts and labor for TWO YEARS from the date of purchase from Arcturus Star Products, LLP or its authorized distributors. The Lymphstar Heads are warranted for one year with proper handling. Arcturus Star Products will repair any Base unit found to be defective in materials or labor with the exception of products subjected to misuse, accidental damage, or defects caused by flood, fire or other natural disasters. If repair is not covered by warranty, reasonable charges will be assessed by Arcturus Star Products. The limited warranty will be void if product has been opened or otherwise tampered with. Transportation to and from Arcturus Star Products for repair will be the responsibility of the customer. Appropriate insurance is recommended as Arcturus Star Products cannot be held responsible for loss or damage due to shipping. When shipping any unit for repair, be sure to include your name, address, telephone number and a description of the problem. In all cases please call your distributor for a return authorization and for instructions on how to proceed with the problem. If unit was bought directly through Arcturus Star Products, please contact us at 970-564-5811.Shipping address:
Arcturus Star Products
25401 County Road F
Cortez, CO 81321
“I learned of the Lymphatic Enhancement Therapy provided by the Lymphstar Pro Fusion shortly after completing chemotherapy, radiation and having a bilateral mastectomy. I knew my body needed help detoxing from the chemotherapy and the surgery it had just gone through and would need help in preparing for the next set of surgeries that were on the list for me. My body felt so much better with each session and my recovery time reduced- I went back to work after the DIEP FLAP 10-hour procedure, five-day hospital stay- just three weeks after the procedure. This amazing tool touched my life so much, that I now love to share the lymphatic love with others.” – Macaley Davey, Texas – 2019
“My client, Alesa, has found unexpected and great relief by receiving treatments using your Lymphstar Pro Fusion. She is suggesting that you might want to reach out to the Toyos Eye Clinic in TN to share your machine. The doctor there uses a machine that he helped invent, but she thinks your machine works way better and that he should know about it. I understand from my eye doc in Santa Fe, that the TN clinic is the known expert in Meibomian Gland Dysfunction. She has told him about the much more effective relief she has received from the LET wands. – Margo Covington, Practitioner, Santa Fe, NM